meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos-- Helen Paul Spotted At Lagos Beach

Thursday 7 February 2013

Photos-- Helen Paul Spotted At Lagos Beach

Click for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image Size
 
Tatafo as she is popularly called. She is also a presenter/comedian was spotted at the beach recently and her fans too time to take pictures with her.
 
She has really added weight, guess it has to do with giving birth.

See more pictures after the cut
 

Click for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image Size
Photo Credit: SYNC PHOTOS

3 comments:

  1. Haba Tope which weight helen add. She is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's added some weight quite alright & its suits her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it
    has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me.
    Good job.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)