meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos: Couple Caught Having Sëx In A French Clothes Store

Saturday 9 February 2013

Photos: Couple Caught Having Sëx In A French Clothes Store



A couple have been caught having sex in a French clothes store - by Google Street View cameras. The pair were enjoying a steamy session in a changing cubicle when they were snapped.

The last thing they would have imagined is their picture being posted online for the world to see. But Google is now taking pictures INSIDE business premises - and these two were literally caught with their pants down.

The hilarious image was taken at the Krakatoa sports store in the French ski resort of Briançon.

But Google has toned it down by blurring out the pair's naked legs and underwear round the ankles. 

Another photo when you continue




4 comments:

  1. So where is d image?mschew.u shdnt v written it since u can't post image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies, I have put the picture there. I put the wrong picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems d pix url aint valid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your information.

    This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

    Stop by my blog post: new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)