meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Nigeria Ex Eagles Star Okey Isima Dies At 56

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Nigeria Ex Eagles Star Okey Isima Dies At 56


Former Rangers International FC of Enugu and Green Eagles of Nigeria defender, Okey Isima, is dead. The ex footballer turned engineer died in Abuja yesterday Monday February 18th after a brief illness. He was 56.

Okey Isima was a member of the Eagles team that won the 1980 Africa Cup of Nations in Lagos and also played at the 1980 Olympics in Moscow.

Okey was based in Atlanta Georgia for many years before relocating to Nigeria a few years ago 'to contribute his quota in bringing back the lost glory of Nigerian football'.

He is survived by his wife and four children.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on
    Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome
    b.

    my website ... new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)