meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Justus Esiri (Dr Sid's Father) Is Dead

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Justus Esiri (Dr Sid's Father) Is Dead


Sad , Sad, Sad. These are not the best of days for the entertainment industry, while we are still trying to get over Goldie's death, veteran actor Justus Esiri has died. He is said to have died last night of complications resulting from diabetes at a hospital in Lagos.

Justus Esiri is widely known for his role in the ever popular African TV series, the village headmaster where he played the "Headmaster".


RIP

2 comments:

  1. I think the entertainment industry need to intensify their prayers. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had
    to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?

    I am brand new to blogging but I do write in my journal daily.

    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Here is my blog; cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)