meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Juliet Ibrahim- "I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian"

Thursday 21 February 2013

Juliet Ibrahim- "I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian"


Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has clearly shown she’s not one of you Kim Kardashian-lovers;  the actress says ‘100 times hotter and prettier than Kim K.

Reacting to a comment on her Instagram page after she expressed her dissatisfaction at show organizers paying for the TV reality star to make an appearance at the Darey ‘Love Like a Movie’ concert, Miss Ibrahim stated:

‘The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim k! I have every right to say so Cus I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending you pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and slam your head into a wall’.

You’ve seen the pictures guys, who do you think is hotter and prettier?

2 comments:

  1. "Arun oju l'eyi man" (a case of defective eye-site)..she knows her worth(juliet) and I A̶̲̥̅♏ right behind her like eczema..lolz..she's not "cosmetically" sculptured to be so hot like this..keep it up african beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

    Look into my blog; cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)