meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Iyanya Visit Charlie Boy In His Abuja Office

Saturday 23 February 2013

Iyanya Visit Charlie Boy In His Abuja Office


Kurukere Master Iyanya paid the area fada (Charle Boy) a visit at his Gwarinpa office. In case you want to know, Iyanya is in Abuja for his concert which will hold this Sunday February 24th at the International Conference Centre in Abuja


See more exclusive photos after the cut...





1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
    I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    my blog; cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)