meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Hurray, Topeorekoya.blogspot.com Has Over 1Million Page View

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hurray, Topeorekoya.blogspot.com Has Over 1Million Page View




I want to say a big thank you to all my readers, those that supported this blog from inception (the first post was on the 30th April 2012). I also want to thank those that criticized constructively and those that did the other way round; your criticism was what got the blog to where it got to now. 

The journey has not being smooth but what more can I say? Over 1m page view, my readers are so wonderful. There are positive and negative side of being a blogger. The negative side of being a blogger is when you post stories and my readers read as much as 500 times and not a single comment, I will implore my readers to find time to comment on the post but besides that; the positive side outweighs the negative side. I have made a lot of new friends through my blog and I appreciate all of you.

 I am so impressed with what I am seeing and this is just the beginning and there is not turning back. Expect juicier, breaking and updated news from me. As the blog approaches the first year anniversary, the blog will be re-branding and will have a new name which is topeorekoya.com (so watch out for that).

As at the time of posting this, the total page view is 1,003,922

In a celebratory mood, I am giving away 4 recharge cards (GLO, ETISALAT, MTN & AIRTEL) to my readers. All you have to do is answer these two simple questions:

1.       Who is the President of Nigeria

2.       When was the first post on topeorekoya.blogspot.com?

The rules are:

1.       You will have to leave your comment on the blog (not on my facebook page, twitter page or any of my accounts)

2.       To win the recharge card, answer the questions correctly, leave your number (the recharge card will be sent to the number)

3.       The first correct answer for a network will win the recharge card for the network.

4.       Entry closes 3pm today.

5.       The winners will get their recharge cards from 4pm today.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE FEED BACK ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BLOG SO FAR.

Thank you for being there and please continue to be there.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Am happy for yhu. I got to know abt ur blog frm d comments yhu made on a particular blog. Though cant remember. Will jus tell yhu to do more of that so pple will get to know it bera. Like i said sumtimes ago, yhu are jus the best av sin. Keep it up. your first post was on the 30th of April 2012 President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. 08104113186 MTN. Send ma card oo. ¤Teemah¤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it! Yay! Thank yhu. I got it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! 1 million views already!!! That's impressive. Pls keep up †̥ђع good job and don't get discouraged.
    ♏Ɣ answers τ̲̅ȍ ur question:
    President Goodluck Jonathan
    First post was April 30th 2012
    08054656047.
    Ronnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats tope. Kip up d Gd work.A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d answers 2 U̶̲̥̅̊r questions α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ as follows Gdluck Ebele Jonathan A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ on d 30th April 2012. Olaide 08088954766

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tope. I come here everyday but dont comment, I will make it a point of duty now. Happy Anniversary in advance. Keep the good work up. We'll always be here for you. Your question: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. First blog, on 30th of April, 2012. 08051566340. Glo. Oyesola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz T kip up de gud wrk,more grease 2 ur elbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tope for that big achievement. I wish you more progress. The president of this country in Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR . Your first post was on 30th of April, 2012(impressive). 08099271717 etisalat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations bro!!!Keep it up!this isnt ur limit u can do better!the answers are,the president of nigeria is :President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.and your first post was on topeorekoya.blogspot.com was on the 30th of April 2012!08183573352.etisalat.tope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I do view your blog everyday but don't normally comment, except one or two occasion. The President of this country is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. your first post is 30 April 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats T. More of God's grace n favour. Remain bless. I will personally get my airtime from u. Send it to my phone. U know d no. Lolz. Ranti Martins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats... More grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the president of Nigeria. Ur first post was on 30th April 2012. My no z 08168598963. Don't dull o. I even drop comments on a normal day, dunno if u don't post em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Entry has closed. The numbers of the winners will be published and their recharge cards will be sent to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tope, where is my recharge card, cos I know that am part of the winners, lol...

      Delete
  13. Bro, I didn't get recharge card on my etisalat line...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olumide, the recharge card has been sent to the fone number you provided

      Delete
  14. Wow! At last I got a blog from where I can truly get useful
    facts concerning my study and knowledge.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)