meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State and Wife Renew Marital Vows

Sunday 24 February 2013

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State and Wife Renew Marital Vows


25 years after saying I do, the governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan and wife Roli, renewed their vows. 
 
 The ceremony took place on Wednesday February 20th 2013, at the first Baptist Church in Warri.

More photos when you continue... 



 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
    both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on
    the head. The problem is an issue that not enough people are
    speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this.



    Also visit my site :: cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)