meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Breaking News: Messi Gets Arrested For Drugs

Saturday 16 February 2013

Breaking News: Messi Gets Arrested For Drugs



Messi has been arrested! It is alleged that he was caught together with a group of gangsters in possession of cocaine and marijuana.

They believe it is not the first time Messi has been taking drugs. The police said they had to chase him down in order to catch him.

Robertos Messi, a carpenter from Mexico denies these allegations and will be appearing in court soon.

April fool, oww where are still in February. I gat you!!! LOL!!!! 

Enjoy your weekend 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My blog post :: cellulite treatment reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)